The Natural Place
Venue Pricing for Weddings & Receptions at The Music Camp
We only host one wedding per weekend and our staff will be focused entirely on your wedding alone.
Wedding & Reception Packages include the following amenities:
- Exclusive use the 55 acre riverfront wedding venue for up to 20 hours over a 3 day weekend. Choice of ceremony & reception location including stages, pavilions, picnic shelters, trails, and parking areas. Hours may be used upto 3 hours Friday, 14 hours Saturday, & 3 hours Sunday. The venue is closed between 12:00AM and 8:00 AM except to camping guests. Overnight Camping for your guests, Glamping for the wedding couple and Bass Camp are available as add ons.
- Up to 200 chairs & 20 rectangular 8’ tables set up to your specifications for your ceremony and/or reception. If you have 200 plus guests we can help you locate rentals.
- Dressing Rooms: Separate Tented Suites by your ceremony location. Well appointed with lighting, patio furniture, fabric draping, table linens, floor coverings, coolers, mirrors and heater/fans as needed.
- Parking Attendants/Ushers to welcome & direct your guests during your event.
- Day of Coordinator – We receive each of your vendors and place them according to your specifications. We work with your timeline and vision to direct your rehearsal & ceremony.
- Two scheduled planning visits with Site Manager & Day of Coordinator. Site manager will be available during your event and will see that the property is in top shape for your wedding.
- Sanitation Services including portable restrooms with hand washing stations and the removal of bagged refuse. Trash receptacles and liners are provided.
- Bose PA Sound System with microphone for ceremony.
- Furnishings including cake table, grapevine arch, guestbook podium, & sweetheart table.
- One hour rehearsal the day prior to your wedding in your ceremony site.
Additional Event Services and Furnishings:
Glamping – A beautifully decorated and well lit wall tent for the Wedding Couple with stylish furnishings on an elevated platform overlooking the rapids with gypsy wagon bathroom and outdoor shower. $550
Bass Camp – A comfortable place in the forest for your friends to celebrate your union. Elegantly tarped space with a hodgepodge of unique furniture, floor coverings and lighting. Complete with a snack and beverage prep area. $1100
Camping – Use of the property for overnight camping by your guests. $550
Lighting Packages – We have big bulb Italian cafe lighting that we can install according to your design. We have a large collection of hanging and table top lanterns.
Decoration Packages – We will work with you to source and design creative visual displays including photos opportunities, centerpieces, cake tables, sweetheart tables, wish you were here alters, wedding arches, aisle runners and more.
You are invited to use vendors of your choice for Photography, Floral, Entertainment, Officiating, Wedding Planning, Decor, Catering & Beverage Service. Preferred Vendors at The Music Camp
www.themusiccamp.net 864-978-5515, 190 Childress Rd. Spartanburg SC 29307 Tours by Appointment Only.